Friday, November 30, 2007

My Salvation....

“I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statues, and you will keep My judgments and do them.”
Ezekiel 36:26, 27

Our Lord thought of everything when He offered us salvation. He knew that each of us would not only need to know the way of righteousness, but that we would need Him to change us, to renew us. Our need is that He would be our salvation – our strength, our life. I guess what I need today is to remember that He saved me - saved me from a life independent from Him.


"Lord, thank you that You know me, and that You chose to put Your Spirit within me. I love You."

1 comment:

the.beauty&theashes said...

Love your blog PC. Keep it up it's encouraging. :) Trista